ROLE: DevOps Engineer
ROLE: DevOps Engineer
TYPE: FULL REMOTE but welcome in Wrocław
RATE: 180 PLN/h can be b2b or CoE
- work as a DevOps in a small elite team tasked with managing massive infrastructures with ease.
-automate infrastructural provisioning of complex, multi-component applications,
-Propose and implement solutions to challenging technological problems through the tools you're most confident with. Individuate redundancies and bottlenecks in the application lifecycle, and eliminate or attenuate them by producing scripts or code meant to streamline complexity.
-Actively manage the operations side of huge cloud / on-premise infrastructures and develop or configure tools of your own to make scalability and flexibility attainable and manageable.
-Take part to the evolutive design of existing solutions. Reimagine and test your ideas about the data layer, networking components, balancing components. Implement smart full-stack monitoring, with both customized and out-of-the-box cutting edge technologies.
-Work in an Agile environment. Support the cross-functional team with DevOps mindset.
WHAT WILL YOU MAKE HAPPY HERE?
-You will have the possibility to work remotely and to travel across Europe (mainly Italy).
-You’ll receive the latest Dell Ultrabook, wireless noise-cancelling Bose headset, and a 24” Dell Monitor when you work from the office.
-Medicover & Multisport
- Your talent is going to blossom here. Cool tech stack. We strive to use the best, most modern tools and technologies, and when they fall short of our expectations, we invent our own. Own products.
- We develop our own solutions for big enterprises, or we globally launch our initiatives.
- Fun, young environment. We have near-zero hierarchy and a very relaxed workplace. International reach.
You’ll get the chance to learn (and teach to!) some of the brightest and most skilled people you’ll ever meet.
-Nice to have Adaptable, comfortable with learning new technologies on the fly—but not overly focused on new and shiny tech.
- You care to get the small things right as well as the big ones. You’re meticulous in checking that your code will work exactly as expected. - - Diligence, organization. You can blindly be entrusted with big responsibilities as well as small, more menial tasks.
- Humbleness. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to people’s feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
-Proficiency in English. You read and write proficiently and speak at a conversational level in English.
-Knowledge of networking and system engineering, both on-premise and on any major cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell for example)
-Familiarity with databases, both SQL and NoSQL Knowledge of different architectural paradigms (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
Knowledge of monitoring systems and ability to quickly grasp and interact with new tools meant for full-stack monitoring of complex architectures.
Powershell Azure DevOps Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) SQL Server No SQL Databases Azure IaaS and PaaS architectures Service Bus Web Applications, Web Services, Micro Services APM (Application Performance Monitoring)
Please send your CV to us JOBS@personnelandmedia.com
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the
European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal
data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive
95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I
agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and
future recruitment processes in PERSONNEL AND MEDIA SOLUTIONS SC
PMSolutionsZobacz wszystkie oferty PMSolutions