Syberry Academy is divided into 2 stages of studying: unpaid training and paid internship.
The 1st stage of studying is an unpaid training. During 2 weeks, you will learn how to work in the company according to our processes. We will tell you how to do your job well, how to manage your time and how to do the tasks to let the whole team deal with the project well and in time.
At the end of this step, we will decide together if we want to continue our cooperation. If yes, we will start our 2nd stage – paid internship.
The internship lasts from 1 to 3 months, 40 hours per week. During this time, you will work on the projects, understand the development details, roles in the team and your duties.
Our goal is to prepare you to work at Syberry.
What you will do at Syberry Academy:
1. Work on the training projects in a full team with a Project Manager, Tech Lead and QA;
2. Learn your main framework and understand how to learn other frameworks;
3. Learn how to work in the company according to our processes;
4. Learn how to work with git, make code review, write unit tests;
5. Your mentor will review and comment on your code;
6. Our engineers will answer your questions and give lectures;
7. Learn how to read documentation, estimate, and plan your time.
We expect that you:
1. Aspire to work at Syberry;
2. Have practical coding skills in Java and have your own pet projects;
3. Have an Upper-intermediate (or higher) level of English;
4. Are ready to study 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday;
Dodano dnia: 18-01-2023
SyberryZobacz wszystkie oferty Syberry