(Senior) Infrastructure Engineer (Messaging)
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team which supports messaging infrastructure management tasks for Financial Services environment.
The engagement is dedicated to support L2 and L3 tasks for Exchange 2007/2010 and Office365 environments. Key responsibilities include managing incidents, requests and minor project implementation.
The engineer will be the administrator for Exchange 2007/2010 and Office365 environment. Key responsibilities include managing incidents, requests & project implementation. A candidate needs to be ITIL aware to ensure that processes are followed while maintaining QoS when dealing with our customers.
- Provide BAU Support for all regions on the Messaging platform which includes Exchange 2007/2010 & Office365
- Work with Microsoft or any other 3rd party vendor for user issues and drive them to resolution
- Ensure migration projects are delivered on time and maintain Quality of Service
- Managing Global Mobile Device Management using AirWatch
- Patching/Upgrade/Maintenance performed according to the schedule
- Implementing Change requests as per business requirement
- Improve efficiency through Automation (scripting)
- Experience in management and administration of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 and Office365 Environment which includes - Exchange online/Skype for Business/Share point online/CRM online etc.
- Managing Exchange High Availability (CCR, SCC, SCR LCR & DAG)
- Knowledge on Migrating mailbox in a Hybrid environment
- Ability to write shell scripts to automate repeated tasks
- ITIL processes awareness
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Application or infrastructure support experience
- Very good time management
- Experience in MTA management
- Experience in antivirus and anti-spam appliances support
- Knowledge of Cisco ESA IronPort Series
- Experience in Mobile device Management tool i.e. VMware Airwatch
- Sound knowledge of Provisioning tasks of Office365 for Exchange, Skype & Sharepoint
- Understanding of mail flow in pure Office365 and Hybrid environments
- Flexible and well-motivated team player
- Able to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in busy and constantly changing environment
- Commitment and ownership attitude
- Attention to details
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to recruitmentIS.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include reference number PracujwIT/Infrastructure/Engineer/Messaging in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska